The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is an assessment-based learning experience that helps individuals and organizations reveal what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team in the most approachable, competent, and effective way possible. This program is based upon Patrick Lencioni's bestselling book - The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, which has sold over 2.5 million copies.
Bringing together everyone's personalities and preferences to form a cohesive, productive team takes work, but the payoff can be huge--for A Productive High-Functioning Team:
· Makes better, faster decisions
· Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
· Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion,
and destructive conflict
· Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting
the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
· Creates a competitive advantage
· Is more fun to be on!
© Revenue Resources LLC. All rights reserved.
“The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team” is a trademark of John Wiley & Sons, Inc.